Engineering Studies – H1 Civil Engineering – Materials and Manufacturing
This topic investigates the engineering challenge of recycling products and highlights methods of recycling.
- The engineering challenges of recycling
- Examples of recycling
- Describe the difficulties with recycling.
- Considering the magnitude and variety of industrial materials that our community demand, discuss alternative systems.
- List items/materials in a civil structure that could be recycled if the structure was demolished.
- Discuss how a product life cycle is determined in engineering?