Engineering Studies – P3 Braking Systems – Graphics
This topic covers the applications of orthogonal drawings, the importance of tolerances and dimensioning techniques.
- The applications of orthogonal drawing
- AS1100 – Engineering tolerances, dimensioning methods
- What applications are there for orthogonal drawings to be used by engineers designing components?
- What is engineering tolerance?
- What would determine the appropriate amount of tolerance in part size and surface finish?
- Explain dimensioning detail that can be added to orthogonal views in addition to linear sizes?