Engineering Studies – P4 Biomedical Engineering – Electricity
This topic covers the concepts of electrical flow in an electrical circuit and how to calculate various electrical values in an electrical circuit.
- Electrical quantities
- Ohm’s law
- Series and parallel circuits
- Power sources
- Discuss the concepts of electrical flow.
- Define the quantities:
- Electromotive force (EMF)
- Why is Ohm’s law relevant?
- Describe a circuit with components in ‘parallel’ compared with components in ‘series’.
- How does a battery create and store electricity?