Engineering Studies – P4 Biomedical Engineering – Electricity
This topic covers the concept of systems control using logic gates. Basic types of logic gates are defined and described and the applications of logic gates explained.
- Logic gates
- Truth tables
- What is the purpose of a logic circuit?
- List example applications of a logic circuit.
- Name logic gate types.
- Explain the purpose of a sensor.
- List types of sensors and an example of an application for each sensor type.
- Explain how the output of a logic gate is determined.
- What is a truth table and how is it used?