Engineering Studies – H2 Transport Engineering – Graphics
This topic covers orthogonal sectioned views, AS1100 standards for specific features of objects, assembly and exploded view rules and applications and auxiliary views.
- Sectioning of orthogonals
- Dimensioning specific features
- Assembling protocols
- Exploding drawings
- Line types and applications
- View positioning – projection and additional views
- How are these features dimensioned?
- chamfered corners
- pitch circle diameters
- flat surfaces / spot faces
- depth of holes
- thread types
- What is the purpose of sectioning drawing views?
- Why are AS1100 standards required?
- What is the purpose of an exploded drawing?
- What additional projected views can be drawn and when are they used?