Engineering Studies – H4 Telecommunication Engineering – Electricity
This topic investigates the operation and use of input sensors and the methods of using logic gates to control outputs/systems. Digital logic and truth tables are key concepts.
- Control systems
- Input sensors
- Digital logic concepts
- Gate types
- Truth tables
- What is a control system?
- What are examples of input sensors?
- Explain the term ‘input’ and ‘output’ in a logic gate.
- What is meant by digital logic?
- What are the possible outputs of a simple logic gate?
- How could a logic gate be used for counting?
- How could a logic gate be used for memory?
- What are the basic types of logic gate available?
- What is a truth table?