Engineering Studies – P2 Product Engineering – Graphics
This topic covers the importance of pictorial graphics, methods of freehand drawing pictorials and provides example techniques to construct technically accurate sketches.
- Graphical communication using pictorial representation
- The importance of Australian Standards AS1100 for graphics
- Applications of graphics
- Drawing isometric circles
- What applications are there for pictorial drawings in product development?
- Describe various pictorial styles.
- Describe the process of drawing a circle as an isometric projection.
- Describe the process of ‘boxing’ shapes to construct a freehand pictorial.
- Why are CAD drawings often drawn while in a 3D view?