Engineering Studies – P2 Product Engineering – Electricity
This topic investigates the basics of electricity and concepts of electrical circuits. Defining and calculating circuit current, voltage and resistances are key concepts.
- Static and dynamic electricity
- Electric charge
- Potential difference
- Electric current
- Electric circuit
- Define an electric charge.
- Explain the difference between static and dynamic electricity.
- Define the concept of electric current and an electric circuit.
- Define potential difference.
- Define electrical resistance.
- Define alternating and direct current (AC~DC)