Engineering Studies – H2 Transport Engineering – Materials and Manufacturing
This topic covers glass as used in transport applications. The microstructure of glass, glass treatment processes, glass shaping processes and properties and applications of various glass products are key concepts.
- Glass –
- Describe the structure of glass.
- Explain the process of toughening glass.
- Describe the structure created in a toughened glass.
- Describe the structure laminated glass.
- Explain the properties of laminated glass.
- Describe the applications of laminated glass compared with toughened glass.