Engineering Studies – P4 Biomedical Engineering – Materials and Manufacturing
This topic introduces manufacturing methods used to shape glass products and the ways that glass can be joined.
- Glass- types and laminates
- Shaping methods for glass
- Joining methods for glass
- Explain the properties of glass that make it suitable for many biomedical applications.
- Describe the structure of glass.
- Describe a shaping method used for a glass in an example biomedical product.
- Describe joining methods used for glass.